Tuesday 27 March 2012

The Number 1,500


Two months and two weeks ago, 'Hyblood: First Book of The Wolva Trilogy' was published and released online. In just two-and-a-half short months, I am proud of the progress the first book in the Trilogy has already made.
Thanks to amazing fans and dedicated readers, I am very happy to announce that we have reached not only 1,500 followers on Twitter, but 1,500 ebook downloads on Amazon.com.
That is simply amazing.
To all you wonderful people who have read 'Hyblood', who have plans to read 'Hyblood' and to those who are currently in the middle of doing so - I just want to say thank you.
You have made the start of this Trilogy's journey through publication amazing, memorable and - without a doubt - you have all left me speechless at one point or another. We could not have made it this far, in such a short amount of time, without all of your support and faith.
I look forward to the coming weeks, months and years as I meet and speak to more of our fans - both present and future - and I know things will become even more amazing during April when 'Hyblood' goes live on several other ebook sites (Kobo, Nook, Apple, and more).
Thank you.
From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment